Hull Churches Housing Association are currently following current government guidelines in relation to coronavirus
Following the Government’s lockdown our priority remains to support our tenants, customers, staff and the wider community in staying as safe and well as possible.
We understand that you may have questions or concerns during these uncertain times. Although our reception at Studio 701 is temporarily closed, staff remain available to answer your concerns and respond to your enquiries over the phone or by email. Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone 01482 210842 or email email@example.com.
We are limiting our repairs service to emergency or very urgent repairs- for example those that will affect your health, safety and security. You can continue to report repairs as normal, but repairs that are not essential will be recorded and carried out when possible. Our repairs team and contractors will follow all government guidance and maintain social distancing. For example you may be asked to go into another room, for example, whilst the repair is carried out.
SAFETY CHECKS TO ALL PROPERTIES
Health and Safety Checks during this period will continue.
Gas safety compliance checks, Electrical safety checks and all fire system checks remain a priority to ensure residents are kept safe.
If you are self-isolating or in the higher risk category and concerned about contractors visiting your home please call us on 01482 210842. A member of the team will contact you to make arrangements to carry out the work at a later date when the isolation period is over.
PAYING YOUR RENT
Changes to payment collections
The exceptional situation we are currently experiencing has meant that we have temporarily closed the reception at Studio 701. Unfortunately, because of this closure, it does mean we are unable to accept cash payments at this time.
There are a number of different ways that you can make a rent payment to us:
- Direct Debit – a direct debit can be set up to take an agreed amount. To do this, we need you to complete a direct debit form. If this is the option for you, please get in touch on 01482 210842 and we will send a direct debit form to you.
- Standing Order – if you have online or telephone banking, you will be able to set-up a standing order to make a regular payment from your bank account to ours.
- Telephone – 08445 578 321 (24 hours) you can pay over the phone 24 hours a day with a credit or debit card.
- Via the internet on https://www.allpayments.net
- AllPay App – For a quick and easy way to pay your rent at the touch of a button, download the FREE Allpay App for your Apple or Android smartphone from your app store.
Please ring 01482 210842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information on any of these payment methods.
We are aware that there will be financial implications for our tenants during this difficult time.
If you are struggling to pay your rent, it is important that you contact us as soon as possible, and make any claims for benefits, such as Universal Credit.
Our approach is always to work with you to agree affordable repayment plans and consider individual circumstances. The important message is please tell us if you are having difficulties.
Please follow the NHS guidance on preventing the spread of Coronavirus by following the link https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Paying your rent online www.allpayments.net
Your Local Council www.hull.gov.uk
Universal Credit https://www.gov.uk/universal-credit