Keeping you in control
We offer a care and support service that puts you at the centre, listening to your individual needs and choices.
Together we will plan the care and support you, your family and your close friends need.
We will continuously review this plan with you, so that the care and support we offer makes the most of what you can do and want to achieve.
Our overall aims are for individuals to:
- Live independently
- Exercise maximum control over their own lives
- Participate as active and equal citizens both economically and socially
- Have the best possible quality of life
- Retain maximum dignity and be treated with respect
- Have greater choice and control over the services they receive
What We Are Particularly Proud Of
- Our customers are involved in every aspect of our service
- Our staff are highly trained and committed to go ‘the extra mile’
- We work with many partner organisations, which help us get the best for our customers
- We don’t rush in and out, but take our time to really listen to our customers
About Our Care Workers
Every one of our customers is unique – both with their personalities and their medical care needs. This is something we recognise. Like the people they support, our care workers come from different backgrounds, have wide-ranging hobbies, interests and varying life experiences.
We look to pair you with care workers who hold similar likes, dislikes and hobbies. They all have important things in common though; they are passionate, enthusiastic and full of ‘can-do’ attitude.
We see the combination of experience and on-going training as the key to success. Therefore, our care and support workers will continue to receive training after they come into your home to deliver care and support.
With this approach we allow you to rest assured that the care and support you receive is of the best quality standard.
What We Do
We help you decide what you want to achieve and then give you advice, support and help in trying to achieve as much as you can.
This can be advice, support and help with:
- Personal care: washing, dressing and undressing, getting up and going to bed, care of skin, hair, teeth and nails
- Social interaction: keeping in touch with friends and relatives, help with letter writing and other forms of communication, outings, leisure activities, travel to and from appointments
- Financial affairs: paying bills and collection of benefits and payments, managing costs of living
- Planning for the home: shopping, repairs and maintenance work
- Domestic care: housework, laundry
- Meal preparation: cooking and practical help with eating/ drinking
- Taking care of your family and friends: giving the people who look after you time to do the things that are important to them
- Developing skills and knowledge: volunteering possibilities, training, apprenticeships, finding employment
What We Need From You
To be able to give you the care and support package that fits your personal abilities, needs and preferences, we need to work together. This means you need to:
- Tell us if there is anything else we can help with
- Be honest about what you can do for yourself so we don’t take your independence away
- Tell us about your wishes for the future so we can start planning
- Be honest about support you get from family and friends. We want to look after them too if needed, so they can continue to care for you
- Tell us if you are not happy with anything we do, so we can find a better way of helping you
What does it cost
Service Prices start from £14.71/ hour and depend on the level of care and support you need.
We are one of the leading providers for Hull City Council, so if you currently get your homecare or support paid for with the help of a social worker or care coordinator, you can talk to them about our services.
Can’t find the service you need?
Ask us, we may be able to help!
If you have any questions or for information in another language or format, please contact us on 01482 210842 or 01482 788330